Blog Mistress ; Forever21

My photo
27 ' July Birthday Girl . My life has been a huge roller coaster fr 12 years . ☐Attached ☑ Single

Friday, May 6, 2011

060511' Downtown East & E-hub !!

  • After school went home , 
    text ChubbyBunny . 
  • Play computer when reached home . :DD 
  • Bath  , find Jessica they all @ E-hub cupcake shop again !!
  • They make damn lots of it !! 
  • Awesome ehs ! 
  • Get bored , take chocolate icing make ring ! 
    Replace diamond as heart <3 







Force Jessica take this photo haha ! 
JESSICA SO CUTEE ! 




A retarded photo of me with Jessica ! T^T


... 
Nt chao ah lian orh ! ^^v



Trying to blow the birdy sound  ,
I remember one time i blow , my sis teases says that 
ltr the tribal troupe come , then say ''Are you calling me ?!'' 
HAHAS !  


Xingying , so cutee !! ><


Epic . -.-''


Retarded !! :D 


Nadiah;Nana !! 


Jessica , !! 


Edited by me eh ! Cute nt ?!! 



Actually is JESSICA 's product !! 
>< Eeks , psps !! 


  • Kinda fun ! 
  • Afterwards went to find Agnes , uses their printing names sticker machines to play !!
    EASY !! 
  • After awhile starting to be bored ><
  • Go play the ink , act as if is blood .
    Scares people around ! 
  • Lols !! 
  • Afterwards , went to find mom ! 
  • The end !!
  • Bye guys !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment