Blog Mistress ; Forever21

My photo
27 ' July Birthday Girl . My life has been a huge roller coaster fr 12 years . ☐Attached ☑ Single

Monday, May 23, 2011

"I love you , not only for what you are , But for what I am when I am with you ."


" Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own ."



"Love is a temporary madness . It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides . And when it subsides you have to make a decision . You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part . Because this is what love is . Love is not breathlessness , it is not excitement , it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion . That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are .

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away , and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it,  we had roots that grew towards each other underground , and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two ."
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin . -


_____________________________________________________




Its been quite a while , since I blog whats has been happening around me .
Took quite a few of pictures , or maybe a lot ??
But too lazy to upload .
Changed my template to vintage-y type .
Will be upload a lot of pictures in a go ,
when only I'm free . LOL .
Go to run , byes . 

No comments:

Post a Comment