Blog Mistress ; Forever21

My photo
27 ' July Birthday Girl . My life has been a huge roller coaster fr 12 years . ☐Attached ☑ Single

Monday, May 2, 2011

Shopping and studying and ''makan-ing'' !! HELLYEAH , AWESOME ! :D

Studying with Jia-En;Jie and SHOPPING with Miu;daughterboo , SHOPAHOLICS !(Y)HELLYEAH

Meet up with fewn , and bought bubble tea .
Today went to Jia en 's house to study and do h/w !! ><
Afterwards , went to shop and save accompany her buy stuffs , 
and saw one dog , KAWAII !!! 
Play awhile , went to buy bubble tea AGAIN ! 
Drink 2 cups today le , still Milk Tea ehss ! 
Wahh !!
Afterwards , went home .
Meet Miu under my block and headed to Whitesand ! 
Hooray ! 
And 'he' told me that he at White sand eating Mad Jack !! 
Eeks ! ><
Bought a Hello Kitty bag and wallet .
I know childish , but its my taste okay ? 
Don't judge me , nt till you see those awesome pics . *winks 

I kept asking Miu if i should buy fr like 6 times , cos i have been eye-ing on this bag fr like damn long . ><
But i bought anyway !! *wink
Bought it at $19.90 , worth it ! :D 


Bought this cute pouch , since it look matchy with the bag !! :D 
Cos only at $5.50 !! 
Cheap ! 


When mom told me that she reached ,
i quickly ran to the toilet with Miu !! ><


Before that , quickly snapped a pic ! 


Was walking towards the toilet ,
when Miu is so FREE !!
Go snapped a picture of me .


Tsk :/

 

I knew Miu is gonna took a candid of me ! 
So i quickly hide my face ! ><


Eeks ! 

Phew no more pictures ! :D 
But still got more below !! 
Afterwards , meet up with mom .
And went to eat Manhattan dory fish and chip ! 
As 'he' texted me that he had burned his tongue because of a hot shrimp !!
Why so clumsy . :< 
Haiyoo , 
after eating ,
went to walk walk with Miu .
And i decided to buy some present fr my mom ,
Mother day ! :D 


Went to  Yuri a shop where i bought a dress for my mom and a jacket fr meh !! 


Was choosing which to buy fr my mom ,
but Miu is way too free !! 
She still continue to snap pictures of me none-stop ! 
Buey - tahan !!


Bought this @ $29 !! 
Kinda ex ! ><
But its nice ! 
And i paid fr it ! :D 
After wards , i saw a jacket that i'm eye-ing  at KL !!


Now , i saw it !! 
Got grey and black , but i chose black .
While Miu tried the grey , i tried the black ! 

 

Miu trying on the grey ! 
Nt bad ! 


While trying -.-''
Miu snapped this ! 

So does this ! 
She made me do it . :< 


LOLS !


 

After trying , made up my mind ! 
And decided to buy .
Digging money ! 
Hehe ..


Miu claims that she is just waiting fr me to pay fr my jacket and snap this randomly , 
but fr me i think she is trying to have some fun !! :D 


After buying , calling mom .
To find where's she !! 


Went to find her , 
guess what . -.-''
She still at the Manhattan . -.-''
And i looked like a auntie , walking .
Eff ! 

Alright done ! 
Afterwards , went home ;)
And mom love the present ! 
Awesome !!
Mission success ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment