Blog Mistress ; Forever21

My photo
27 ' July Birthday Girl . My life has been a huge roller coaster fr 12 years . ☐Attached ☑ Single

Monday, May 9, 2011

;090511 Ws Library & Downtown East ^^

Today ROTTING at home , till ask my cousin come join me fr lunch .
When was preparing , guess what ?
My sis took all my lunch money which my mom left for me . -.-''
And have to dig my piggy money . ;((
Heart breaks . </3 
Today met loads of weird people . -.-''
Totally irritates me ..
When was waiting fr bus , randomly took this reto pics . ;p


LOLS !! After reaching WS , my cousin told me to meet her at the entrance of ''Ntuc'' 
when it is Fairprice .
GUESS WHAT ??
She went to Downtown east !! 
Goshh !! I was like DUDE !! 
And i saw Joanne , lol .
She quickly took a bus come .
And meet her at the entrance , went to Mac afterwards ;))


Bought thiss !! ;P




Awesome right ! I know you're drooling !! <3 


A medium coke , and i drink it all .


Mom bought me this bag at Malaysia !! 
LOLS ..


1/6 eaten cake .


This auntie like keep look at people one . -.-''
Like so bo liao , sit there bio people .
Then after awhile don't care le !! 
Suddenly come a fake monk , scratch his back at the stairs . 
Bhb -.-''

After eating , went to eating . ;p 
Went to arcade , play the toys catcher ,
but lose ! 
So angry that i kick the machine so hard that my leg almost break .
Lol !!
Played the ''car'' too .
I remember my cousin owes me NEO PRINT !! DX
My mom called and told me that take the fifty dollars to eat first ,
but only can spent maximum ten dollars , minimum zero dollar . 
Lol .
Quickly took bus home , and meet cuzzie at DTE .
Text ChubbyBunny , play basketball match until calf cramped . =.=
But still win the match , ^^
Grats !! 
Faster tke bus to inter , from inter take to DTE .
Saw until Agnes . ;P
Went to Mona And Remy , then went to ''Pink Pink'' shop which Agnes works at
to buy a
Mother's day present fr cuzzie 's mom .
Hope she lykes it !! ;D 
Hehe ..
Went to bk to eat dinner . 
Awesome ! 
Onion rings , my favouritee !! ~ 
Hahas . 
Went home straight away !! 


Cousin help me take . LOL ??


Candid by cousin . -.-'' 

THE END ! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment