Blog Mistress ; Forever21

My photo
27 ' July Birthday Girl . My life has been a huge roller coaster fr 12 years . ☐Attached ☑ Single

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Brother brother , money money , shopping shopping .

I'm forbid to go out today with friends .
And meeting up the blog shop owner ,
collecting my items ! 
Kpop file , transparent umbrella , kpop badge ,
i think got other things ! ^^
Rescheduled to next Wednesday ! 
And buying contact lens tomorrow ~ :D 
Yippee ! 
But need find out my degree first .
Just now my bro keep gl me . -.-''
Heng my temper got better than ever . ^^v
If nt i sure slap him . O_O
Aint trying to be mean yea ! 
He know my weak point .
So he attacking it . :<
Tsk :/
Ltr grandparents coming , ltr they sure judge me .
cos i wear very shortteh pants .
And they're strongly object me to wear it . 
I been classified as a 'Tomboy' when i was young .
My every grandparents hate me to like effing core .
I also !!
Judge me by the look , you know why i become tomboy since i'm young like Primary 4 ?
cos i loike one guy , and i  tot being a tomboy he would like me back .
LOLS , nt until i reached Primary 5 ?! 
Thats was way stupid .
But i'm still a bit rough , since i play hockey / floorball what !! 


Wake up , and go play with fone . And took this stupid picture ! >< 


Went to whitesand with bro and mom . -.-''
Worst day of my life ..




Young punk ! Laughs ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment