Blog Mistress ; Forever21

My photo
27 ' July Birthday Girl . My life has been a huge roller coaster fr 12 years . ☐Attached ☑ Single

Sunday, May 8, 2011

070511' Movie;Thor :DD


  • At home rotting , when one of my fewn invite me to watch movie;Thor . ;DD 
  • Awesome , and freaking cold !! ><
  • Have to wait till 9:30 p.m
  • Decided go up to lvl 5 to slack till 9:30 liddat :p
    She bought me a Bubble tea xD
    AWESOMEEE ! ~ (Y)
  • She actually go take a foto of me ;<<
  • Really unglam . Total shit ;((



After wards saw this movie !!
Alien ehs !! So cutee !!


                                                               After watching moving take bus home @.@
Lazy walk >< I actually miss the stop i have to alight and i have to WALK home , quite a distance . T^T














This is so freaking idiot ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment